Esta semana ocorreu o FORTUNE Brainstorm TECH: is an invitation-only event for business executives who recognize that their company’s future depends on understanding the trends at the core of technology.
Acompanhei o que foi discutido através da cobertura via Twitter, maravilhoso isso.
E alguns pontos que achei interessante listo abaixo:
- Will be high level discussion facinating and a struggle to summarize in 140 words! 03:43 PM July 22, 2008
- Everyone agrees mobile will grow fast and when advertisers and carriers embrace it, and determine the model it will take off
- bb: rebecca mckinnon – small businesses can be a force for change
- PR 1/2 internet traffic in 10 years will be virtual worlds easier to use and cross language barriers
- All three agree openess and collaboration are the way to move forward
- Joi branded a “venture communist” 05:12 PM July 22, 2008
- Joi money in internet circulates money in mobile is closed and just goes to carriers not start ups
- PR human society is better for the presence of the internet totally optimistic abt tech as positive
- We can innovate our way out of pandemics with tech
- News corp has eyes covered on TV and on the web Myspace homepage is bigger than american idol every day that’s their opportunity
- In fragmented world any leadership position is valuable, thus media companies undervalued right now
- 1/2 suns employees have no fixed offices 15000 people”
- Green is good for business but also good for employees so they can contribute and help fix problems
- Iannucci for mobility business standard platform will bring about new golden age of growth despite 50% of world already on phones
- Kara: lots of blogs are ethically challenged. We want to be accurate the first time.